Saturday, May 06, 2006

There sure are alot of left-wing Democrat bloggers in this state. The Arkansas Blog Index list quite a few. I wonder how well I will get along with my new friends. I am a condradiction in their terms:one of the lowly working class(I work in live hang for Tyson Foods). I am moderately well educated after six years of college. I am an avid outdoorsman/environmentalist. I attend a Southern Baptist Church with my father. I sometimes worship at a Catholic Church with my friends. I believe in the death penalty, long term incarceration for drug offenses, community service for all misdemeanors. On the issue of immigration, this is the question:Where are we going to get the workers that we need? If you abort a million babies a year, kill off the elderly, allow easy
access to long term welfare, who is going to work in live hang? Who will do the dirty work? Lazy white trash, dis-advantaged minority youths with baggy pants? Or Mexicans from down south?
Let's hear it, what's your answers?

No comments: